Wednesday 22 April 2009

what a day

Well i know i am a bit behind but oh well i will catch up .
What a Day i have had today ,knew it was gunna go wrong when our Sue got the best ribbons in her hair . Got to school an teacher told me Mom what i had said Friday so I was in for it when i got home .
I only told teacher me Nan an Grandad was gerrin married an we might get drunk so may not be in Monday .I mean i was only telling the truth they make ya laff do lie dont lie they get me confussed.
At playtime Ann said she had a cheery blossom tin for our hop scotch tonight but think the chalk is wored out then Noddy robbed it off her that noddy is a ruff un he comes from top house . R emind me to tell ya about them later .
Gets back in class an i am in trouble again Mrs brown tights tells me to stand up an read the next page in book out , well i said to her they all got same book they can read it can't they or aint ya tort them yet . so me gold star went for a burton didnt it oh think them stars are silly anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment